Surf View Apartments (14 and 16 Surf View)
Conditions of Booking and Tenancy
1. Bookings can only be accepted from persons over 21 and sub-letting or transfer of Letting will not be permitted without Special Treatment.
2. Bookings will only be accepted from COUPLES or FAMILIES. Under 21's are NOT to stay in Flat overnight without supervision i.e. Parents are not to go away for a night or two leaving teenagers alone in Flat
3. Only persons listed on the Booking Form will be entitled to use any of the facilities, unless prior permission is obtained.
4. All persons using or visiting the site must comply with Surf View Ltd. Code of Conduct. If any serious or persistent acts of misconduct occur you may be asked to vacate the property immediately without the return of any rental money.
5. Reservations commence at 2 p.m. on the day of arrival (normally a Saturday) and the Flat must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. The flat must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
7. All breakages and damage MUST be replaced or paid for. Any such occurrences must be reported as soon, as is practical.
8. Occupants of the Flat must not cause Nuisance to other Residents and Site Personnel. Therefore, all music, radios, T.V's and other NOISES must be kept to a reasonable level and no excessive noise of any kind should occur after 10.30 p.m.
9. The proprietors accept NO RESPONSIBILITY or LIABILITY for personal injury sustained on the premises, nor loss of, or any damage to, personal property brought into the Property.
10. The use of the Car Park, Swimming Pool, Children's Playground and any other facilities is entirely at your own risk and the proprietors take no responsibility over their suitability for use.
11. Pets are NOT generally allowed in the Flat - exceptions only by special arrangement.
12. Bookings can be reserved by phone but the completed Booking Form must be received within TWO WORKING DAYS. A deposit of 25% is required with the completed Booking Form.
The balance is to be paid at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
13. Should it be necessary to cancel the Holiday Booking you will be responsible for the full cost, unless we can re-let the property. We would advise that you take out Holiday Insurance - details are available on request.
14. We DO NOT supply any towels. One set of Bed Linen and Tea Towels is supplied each week.
15. We reserve the right to change the booking from Flat 14 to 16 or Flat 16 to 14, in order to best suit the sleeping arrangements of both groups of Holidaymakers.
For Additional Information or Booking please contact:
Alan or Hazel Andrews
54 Trevean Way, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1TW
Tel: 07801 929 894 or 01637 852172